Oregon › Hunting
- General Info
- Licenses, Permits & Fees
- General Hunting Regulations
- Legal Hunting Weapons for Game Mammals
- Youth Hunting
- Small Game Hunting
- Big Game Auction Hunts
- Big Game Raffle Hunts
- Cooperative Travel Management Areas
- Western Oregon Unit Map
- Eastern Oregon Unit Map
- Regulations for State Wildlife Areas
- Regulations for Refuges & Special Areas
- Seasons & Limits
- Hunt Descriptions
- PDF Downloads
Welcome to 2022-23 Oregon Hunting
What's New for 2022
Changes or additions are highlighted in yellow throughout the document.
- Archery elk hunting in 13 units and 3 subunits in eastern Oregon has changed from general season to controlled archery elk hunting only (see Elk Seasons).
- Eastern Oregon and the Powers Unit controlled archery elk tags are not valid in general season areas. These tags are valid only in the unit(s) identified for each hunt (see Elk Seasons).
- The Umatilla National Forest Cooperative Travel Management Area is in effect for parts of the Fossil, Heppner, Ukiah, Desolation, Mt. Emily, Walla Walla, and Wenaha units.
- Muzzleloaders do not require an open ignition.
- Keep your eye out for all the highlighted areas to find other new hunts, hunt name changes, and a few hunt number changes; Did you find the NEW Mt. Emily – Walla Walla Youth controlled bear hunt?