Skip to main content



Contact Information

Olympia Headquarters Office

Natural Resources Building

1111 Washington Street SE

Olympia, WA 98501

Dept. of Fish and Wildlife

PO Box 43200

Olympia, WA 98504-3200

Fish Program Statewide Customer Service (360) 902-2700

(8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday)

For fishing regulation questions, e-mail:

For all other questions or comments, e-mail:

Other WDFW Customer Service

WDFW Licensing (360) 902-2464

WDFW Wildlife (360) 902-2515

WDFW Habitat (360) 902-2534

WDFW Enforcement (360) 902-2936

Hotline Numbers

Fishing Emergency Regulation Hotline (360) 902-2500

Shellfish Rule Change toll-free Hotline (866) 880-5431

Department of Health Contact Information

To check on Contaminants in Fish Advisories (877) 485-7316

To check on Shellfish Advisories (Marine Toxins/PSP) (800) 562-5632


Regional Offices

(8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday)

Region 1 - Spokane (509) 892-1001

2315 N. Discovery Place, Spokane Valley, WA 99216-1566

Region 2 - Ephrata (509) 754-4624

1550 Alder St. NW, Ephrata, WA 98823-9699

Region 3 - Yakima (509) 575-2740

1701 S 24th Ave., Yakima, WA 98902-5720

Region 4 - Mill Creek (425) 775-1311

16018 Mill Creek Blvd., Mill Creek, WA 98012-1541

Region 5 - Ridgefield (360) 696-6211

5525 S 11th Street, Ridgefield, WA 98642

Region 6 - Montesano(360) 249-4628

48 Devonshire Road, Montesano, WA 98563-9618

Washington Fish and Wildlife Commission:

Larry Carpenter, Chair, Mount Vernon (Western Washington position, Skagit County)

Barbara Baker, Vice-Chair, Olympia (At-large position, Thurston County)

Molly Linville, Palisades (Eastern Washington position, Douglas County)

James “Jim” Anderson, Buckley (At-large position, Pierce County)

Donald McIsaac, Ph.D., Hockinson (Western Washington Position, Clark County)

Kim Thorburn, MD, MPH, Spokane (Eastern Washington position, Spokane County)

Fred Koontz Ph.D., (At-large position, King County)

Lorna Smith, (Western Washington position, Jefferson County)

Kelly Susewind, Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife Director

Kelly Cunningham, Director, Fish Program

Buy Your Fishing License Online:

For License Information & Vendor Locations:

(360) 902-2464 "


WDFW Enforcement

For non-emergency violations/poaching: Call WDFW toll-free 1-877-933-9847 (1-877-WDFW-TIP). See Statewide General Rules for more details.

To report commercial derelict fishing gear: Call toll-free (855) 542-3935

To report fish kills, oil or hazardous material spills, contact Department of Emergency Management: (800) 258-5990