- General Info
- Licenses, Permits & Fees
- General Rules & Regulations
- Deer Rules & Regulations
- Alligator & Bear Regulations
- Turkey Regulations
- Trapping & Commercial Fur Harvesting
- Small Game Regulations
- Feral Hog, Coyote & Armadillo Regulations
- Migratory Bird General Regulations
- Migratory Bird Baiting Laws
- Dove Hunting & Baiting
- Waterfowl Hunting & Baiting
- Special Youth Dove Hunts
- Seasons & Limits
- Management Areas
- PDF Downloads
Special Youth Dove Hunts
Eligibility for these hunts requires adults 21 years or older to bring 1 or 2 youths 15 years of age and younger. Youths 16 & 17 years of age may participate in the hunt with or without an accompanying adult. The following regulations also apply: (1) Adult must remain in the field and closely supervise participating youth at all times. (2) In parties of one adult and 2 youths, only one youth hunter may be handling a loaded firearm at any given time. (3) Adults are allowed to shoot. (4) Bag limit is 15 birds per participant. Birds harvested by individual hunters must be kept separate, and in no instance may an individual hunter harvest more than 15 birds.
Pre-registration is no longer required.
US Forest Service –
Power of Partnerships Field
- Call (864) 986-6249 for details.
Charleston County Adult/Youth Hunt
Botany Bay Plantation WMA
September 4, 11, October 2, November 13, December 18
- Call (843) 869-2713 for details.
Orangeburg County Adult/Youth Hunt
Santee Cooper – Santee Cooper WMA
- Call (803) 609-7011 for details.
Sumter County Adult/Youth Hunt
Manchester State Forest near Wedgefield Bland Tract – Field 1.
- Call (803) 609-7010 for details.
Union County Adult/Youth Hunt
Sedalia (U.S. Forest Service)
- Call (803) 321-2960 for details.
York County Adult/Youth Hunt
SCDNR - Draper WMA
- Call (864) 427-5140 for details.