- Hunter & Trapper Education
- Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD)
- Hunting Access & Closures
- Hunting Access on Private Lands
- Where To Get Maps
- Bighorn Sheep Units
- DNR Lands
- Hunting Hours
- Turn in a Poacher (TIP) Program
- Turn in a Poacher (TIP) Trailer
- State Recreation Lands & Water Access Sites
- Treponeme-Associated Hoof Disease (TAHD) in Elk
- Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife
- Licenses, Permits & Fees
- Mandatory Hunter Reporting
- Violations & Penalties
- Equipment & Hunting Methods
- Public Conduct Rules on WDFW Lands
- Hunter’s Code of Conduct
- Prohibited Hunting Methods
- Tagging & Transporting Game
- Persons with Disabilities
- Tribal Hunting
- Deer General Information
- Deer Antler Point Diagrams
- Elk General Information
- Elk Antler Point Diagrams
- Baiting for the Purposes of Hunting Deer or Elk
- Black Bear
- Species Identification
- WDFW Check Stations
- Seasons & Limits
- Management Areas
- PDF Downloads
Turkey Special Permits
Special Permit Only Wild Turkey
|Application Submission Period: April 26 through midnight on May 26, 2021.
Who May Apply: Anyone with a small game hunting license. See Special Permit Application Instructions for application instructions.
Required to Hunt: A small game hunting license, a valid turkey tag, and a valid special permit.
Legal Bird: Either sex.
Hunting Activity Reports: Required (Spring and/or Fall) for each turkey transport tag purchased.
2020 Apps/Avg Pts
|3001||Teanaway||GMU 335||Nov. 15-Dec. 15||1||50||1260/3|
Fall turkey seasons will be published in June in the Game Bird and Small Game Hunting Regulations pamphlet.
Forest Grouse Wing and Tail Collection
Successful forest grouse hunters are requested to submit a wing and tail from each forest grouse harvested. Wings and tails should be placed in a paper bag (one bag for each bird) and can be brought to any WDFW District or Regional office. The wings and tails can also be deposited in collection barrels placed around the state. Paper bags are available at each collection barrel. Check the WDFW website or contact a district office to find out if there are collection barrels in your area. Fall grouse seasons will be published in June in the Game Bird and Small Game Hunting Regulations pamphlet.
Game Bird and Small Game Hunting Regulations
The Game Bird and Small Game Seasons Pamphlet will be published in June. To inquire about regulation information, contact: Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife at (360) 902-2515 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.