- Official Hunting Hours
- Youth, Veterans & Active Military Personnel Hunt Information
- Regulated Access Programs
- Hunter Education
- Migratory Bird Stamp & Artwork
- Message From the Assistant Director
- Aquatic Invasive Species
- Persons with Disabilities Programs
- Shot Size Diagram
- Waterfowlers WSU Extension Island County
- Contact Information
- State Recreation Lands
- Avian Influenza Facts
- Bird Dog Training Season
- First Turkey Program & Washington Slam
- Where to Get Maps
- Licenses, Permits & Fees
- Summary of State Regulations
- Summary of Federal Regulations
- Game Bird Baiting Regulations
- Hunting Area Information
- Western Washington Goose Management Areas
- Eastern Washington Goose Management Areas
- Goose Management Area 2 - Coast & Inland
- Special Area Restrictions
- Special Migratory Bird Closures
- Game Reserves - Closed to All Hunting
- Nontoxic Shot Requirements
- Wild Turkey Special Permit Hunts
- Seasons & Limits
- PDF Downloads
Aquatic Invasive Species
Important Notice: Washington State
Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Prevention Permit Required for:
- Non-Resident Boats (not registered in Washington State) before operating on state waters. Exemptions - see “More information” web link below.
- Commercial Transporters of Boats before transporting boats into the state.
- Seaplanes (resident or non-resident) before operating on state waters.
Online: fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov (scroll down/click AIS Prevention Permit link), or
Visit: WDFW license dealers wdfw.wa.gov/licenses/dealers
- Price: $24 - valid 365 days.
- Call: 888-WDFW-AIS or 360-902-2700 M-F 8AM-5PM
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: wdfw.wa.gov/species-habitats/invasive/permits
Failure to have an AIS Prevention Permit may result in a $150 fine (RCW 77.15.160)
Thank You! Funds Used to Protect State Waters from AIS!
Have permit readily available!