First Turkey Program
Did you harvest your first turkey this year?
Send us your info and receive an official Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) First Turkey Certificate.
- Hunt and harvest your first turkey
- Report your harvest online at https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov or by calling 360-902-2464.
- Email the following information to: [email protected]
- First and last name
- Date of harvest
- Mailing address
And ONE of the following:
- Email address associated with your WILD account
- Turkey report confirmation number
To receive your NWTF First Turkey pin:
- Contact the Washington State Chapter of the NWTF
- When registering your First Turkey in the Washington state NWTF records, provide a copy of your WDFW First Turkey certificate.
- NWTF will then send you your First Turkey pin.
NWTF WA State Chapter