DIAL 911 to Report a Life Threatening Emergency
For Non-Emergency Violations/Poaching:
- Call WDFW toll-free 1-877-933-9847 (1-877-WDFW-TIP); or
- Use the dedicated WDFW email address (email@example.com); or
- Text your poaching/violation tip anonymously to the WDFW poaching hotline 847411 (TIP411).
- Start a text message on your phone. On the first line of the message type the key word WDFWTIP. Then add a space and type in the violation information.
- Then, from the phone’s menu, select Send To: and type in 847411 (TIP411), and press send (Note: The text message is sent to a special computer server that will mask your identity and assign an alias); OR
- Report the crime on-line to WDFW by using the following web address: https://wdfw.wa.gov/about/enforcement/report or
- Report the crime to the nearest WDFW Regional Office if during normal work hours, 8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday-Friday. Phone numbers are listed in the regulation pamphlet; or
- To report fish and wildlife related crimes and incidents, call WILDCOMM at (360) 902-2936, Option 2 or 3, OR 1 (877) 933-9847
- For further information see https://wdfw.wa.gov/about/enforcement/report
For Other Fish and Wildlife Enforcement Questions:
Report lost or stolen recreational shellfish gear online at https://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/shellfishing-regulations/gear-rules/lost-gear
For Aquatic Invasive Species Reports: Call toll-free 1-888-933-9247 (1-888-WDFW-AIS)
Information that contributes substantially to an arrest of another person for violation of Title 77.15 RCW, WAC 220, or WAC 232, including loss of fish, wildlife, or damage to WDFW property, could be eligible for a cash reward. Annually, about $8,000.00 is paid in rewards.