Rhode Island Saltwater Fishing
The Spread of Aquatic Invasive Species!
Inspect vessel carefully before & after use!
- Remove ALL weeds and plant fragments from water craft & trailer before & after use
- Drain boat & motor far from water; allow to dry before next use
- Clean off all waders, boots and gear after use in any waterbody
- Do not release bait of aquarium fish, shellfish or plants
For more information contact:
RI Department of Environmental Management
Division of Fish and Wildlife
(407) 789-0281 or (401) 789-7481
Examples of Invasive Species: