You are viewing 2022's Columbia River Basin Endorsement. Click to here to view information for 2023
Columbia River Basin Endorsement
Anglers fishing for salmon, steelhead or sturgeon in the Columbia River Basin are required to have a Columbia River Basin Endorsement.
- Cost is $9.75 a year when purchased with an annual fishing license, or $9.75 plus a $2 agent fee when purchased separately.
- Cost is $1 per day for daily fishing licenses.
- Endorsement is in addition to a fishing license and Combined Angling Tag.
- Required when fishing for salmon, steelhead or sturgeon on all rivers and streams in the Columbia River Basin.
- Anglers with a resident disabled veteran, resident pioneer, youth license and youth under 12 licenses, will be issued a free endorsement upon request to fish for salmon, steelhead or sturgeon in the Columbia River Basin.
The endorsement may be purchased online or wherever fishing licenses are sold.
Money from the endorsement helps fund improvements to Columbia River fisheries, including: expanded off-channel commercial fishing areas, fisheries specific research and monitoring, additional hatchery production, and commercial/recreational fisheries law enforcement. More information about the endorsement and Columbia River fisheries reforms can be found at odfw.com/fish/CRP/columbia_river_basin_endorsement.asp.