Access via computer or mobile at:
OLAP: Code of Conduct
- Always think safety first and shooting game second.
- Respect the landowner. The future of the program depends on the participation of landowners.
- Pack it in, pack it out. If you see someone else’s trash, please pick it up.
- Remember to pick up your shotgun hulls.
- Don’t shoot over property boundaries.
- Use access points, gates, or corners when available. Don’t stretch fence while crossing.
- Respect fellow sportspersons and maintain a safe and appropriate distance.
- Respect safety buffer zones.
OLAP walk-in hunting areas are open to water sets, live box traps and enclosed trigger traps only. All other traps are prohibited.
Hunting hours close at 4:30 p.m. daily.
Turkey Spring, Youth Turkey Spring
Hunting hours close at 7:00 p.m. daily.
Refer to public lands regulations for feral hogs on Small Game/Hog Regulations.
Prohibited. See baiting regulations for Department-managed lands on Department-Managed Area Rules.
The following are OLAP Walk-In Hunting Area and Wildlife Viewing Area signs.
Note: signs are color coordinated with the area specific regulations listed below them.
Walk-In Hunting Area –
Sept. 1 - Feb. 16
- Only archery and shotgun permitted.
- No shot larger than T.
- Centerfire, rimfire, and muzzleloading rifles are prohibited.
- Hunting only, all other activities are prohibited.
Walk-In Limited Access
Consult restrictions for Limited Access walk-in areas.
- Daily Use Permit required.
- Consult Go Outdoors Oklahoma app/website for daily use permit, access types, access dates, allowed means of take, etc.
Walk-In Wildlife Viewing –
- Hunting is prohibited.
- Fishing is prohibited, unless otherwise posted.
- Hunting and/or fishing license is NOT required for wildlife viewing.
- Removal of any wildlife, vegetation (dead or alive), rocks, minerals and/or artifacts is prohibited.