- General Info
- Licenses, Permits & Fees
- General Hunting Regulations
- Big Game Regulations
- Migratory Game Bird Regulations
- Turkey Regulations
- Small Game/Hog Regulations
- Furbearer Regulations
- Quail Regulations
- Pheasant Regulations
- Ducks, Mergansers & Coots Regulations
- September Teal, Geese & Sandhill Cranes Regulations
- Reptile & Amphibian Regulations
- OLAP Regulations
- Seasons & Limits
- Public Hunting
- PDF Downloads
Ducks, Mergansers & Coots Regulations
Dates & Open Areas
Panhandle Counties (High Plains Mallard Management Unit)
- Oct. 9 - Jan. 5.
- Youth, Veteran & Active Military Waterfowl Days: Oct. 2 & Feb. 5.
Zones 1 & 2
- Nov. 13-28 & Dec. 4 - Jan. 30.
- Youth, Veteran & Active Military Waterfowl Days: Nov. 6 & Feb. 5.
Duck Hunting Zones
Six combined of any species of duck. The daily limit may include no more than five mallards (only two may be hens), three wood ducks, two redheads, two canvasbacks, one scaup and one pintail.
Five. The daily limit may include no more than two hooded mergansers (shown left).