- General Info
- Licenses, Permits & Fees
- General Hunting Regulations
- Deer Hunting Regulations
- Deer Hunting Season Special Areas Information
- Deer Season Archery Regulations
- Firearms, Bows & Ammunition Legal for Deer Hunting
- Public Deer Hunting Land In New Jersey
- Migratory Bird Regulations
- Federal Migratory Bird Regulations
- Fall & Spring Wild Turkey Hunting Regulations
- Public Turkey Hunting Land
- Small Game Hunting Regulations
- Bear Hunting Regulations
- Trapping Regulations
- Specifically Prohibited
- Wildlife Management Area Regulations
- Wildlife Management Area Ranges
- Seasons & Limits
- Take a Kid Hunting
- Mentored Hunting: Share The Knowledge
- Wildlife Programs: Outstanding Deer
- Hunter Responsibility
- Outdoor Programs: Get Involved!
- Are You Being Watched?
- Operation Game Thief
- Who Let the Dogs Out?
- Can Your Property Support Quail?
- How Far Can Your Firearm Shoot?
- Check Out Our Atlantic Brant Video!
- PDF Downloads
Operation Game Thief
Report Abuse of our Outdoor Heritage!
24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week
The person who poaches, pollutes habitat and abuses public land
tarnishes the image of sportsmen and robs us of our fish and wildlife as well as tax and license dollars. You can make a difference.
Call OGT to report:
- Negligent use of firearms
- Over the limits for game and fish
- Commercial exploitation of fish and wildlife
- Pollution of habitat, dumping on state land
- Destruction of signs and state property
- Illegal killing, taking or possession of any wildlife
It's Free. It's Confidential. You May Be Eligible for a Reward.
Funded by the New Jersey State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs.
Designed to encourage sportsmen to report poaching and wildlife crimes.