- General Info
- Licenses, Permits & Fees
- General Hunting Regulations
- Deer Hunting Regulations
- Deer Hunting Season Special Areas Information
- Deer Season Archery Regulations
- Firearms, Bows & Ammunition Legal for Deer Hunting
- Public Deer Hunting Land In New Jersey
- Migratory Bird Regulations
- Federal Migratory Bird Regulations
- Fall & Spring Wild Turkey Hunting Regulations
- Public Turkey Hunting Land
- Small Game Hunting Regulations
- Bear Hunting Regulations
- Trapping Regulations
- Specifically Prohibited
- Wildlife Management Area Regulations
- Wildlife Management Area Ranges
- Seasons & Limits
- Take a Kid Hunting
- Mentored Hunting: Share The Knowledge
- Wildlife Programs: Outstanding Deer
- Hunter Responsibility
- Outdoor Programs: Get Involved!
- Are You Being Watched?
- Operation Game Thief
- Who Let the Dogs Out?
- Can Your Property Support Quail?
- How Far Can Your Firearm Shoot?
- Check Out Our Atlantic Brant Video!
- PDF Downloads
Law Enforcement Regional Offices
Law Enforcement and Regulation Information
For regulation questions, contact a New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife Law Enforcement office that serves the county where you hunt or fish.
- Northern Region — (908) 735-8240 (Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union and Warren counties)
- Central Region — (609) 259-2120 (Burlington, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth and Ocean counties)
- Southern Region — (856) 629-0555 (Atlantic, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem counties)
- Marine Region — (609) 748-2050 (coastal and bay areas)
- To report violations anonymously call Operation Game Thief — (855) OGT-TIPS