- General Info
- Licenses, Permits & Fees
- General Hunting Regulations
- Deer Hunting Regulations
- Deer Hunting Season Special Areas Information
- Deer Season Archery Regulations
- Firearms, Bows & Ammunition Legal for Deer Hunting
- Public Deer Hunting Land In New Jersey
- Migratory Bird Regulations
- Federal Migratory Bird Regulations
- Fall & Spring Wild Turkey Hunting Regulations
- Public Turkey Hunting Land
- Small Game Hunting Regulations
- Bear Hunting Regulations
- Trapping Regulations
- Specifically Prohibited
- Wildlife Management Area Regulations
- Wildlife Management Area Ranges
- Seasons & Limits
- Take a Kid Hunting
- Mentored Hunting: Share The Knowledge
- Wildlife Programs: Outstanding Deer
- Hunter Responsibility
- Outdoor Programs: Get Involved!
- Are You Being Watched?
- Operation Game Thief
- Who Let the Dogs Out?
- Can Your Property Support Quail?
- How Far Can Your Firearm Shoot?
- Check Out Our Atlantic Brant Video!
- PDF Downloads
Can Your Property Support Quail?
If your property is potential quail habitat, you may be eligible for financial or technical assistance through Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) and Working Lands for Wildlife to help cost-share quail habitat establishment or improvements. Quail Forever, NRCS and New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife teamed up to establish quail habitat on private lands in South Jersey. To establish or improve your own quail habitat – which also benefits multiple declining, threatened and endangered birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians and pollinators – contact Austin Damminger at (856) 649-4641 or email@example.com.