Did you know...
• Recreational anglers in Massachusetts catch and release millions of fish each year!
• Sometimes fish die from their hook wounds after they are released back into the ocean.
• Circle hooks can help lower the number of these deaths by 50%!
Using Circle Hooks
1. When using live bait, turn the hook through soft flesh or bridle the bait to the hook.
2. For cut-bait, rotate the piece completely onto the hook to ensure it doesn’t fall off.
3. When the fish takes the bait, be patient and don’t set the hook.
4. Calmly reel the line tight and the hook will do all the work.