Crow Seasons & Limits
American Crow Seasons and Limits
DAILY BAG & POSSESSION LIMIT: NO LIMITS
- October 27, 2021 – February 28, 2022
- Migratory Bird (HIP) Permit—NOT REQUIRED
- Federal Migratory Bird (Duck) Stamp— NOT REQUIRED
- Shotgun capable of carrying no more than 3 shells— NOT REQUIRED
- Nontoxic Shot—NOT REQUIRED No person shall take American crows:
- From one-half hour after sunset to one-half hour before sunrise.
With trap, snare, net, airgun, rifle, pistol or a shotgun using shells exceeding three and one-half (31/2) inches maximum length.
Areas Closed to Hunting
Areas closed to hunting of upland game birds are also closed to hunting of American crows.