It is Unlawful to
- Hunt or take deer, bear, turkeys or waterfowl with bait
- Feed deer or bear
- Pick up carcasses of protected wildlife
- Take game except with a gun, bow and arrow, or crossbow
- Set or use a snare
- Set or use any device to discharge a firearm for the purpose of taking any wild animal
- Take waterfowl, wild turkeys, or moose with the aid of an electronic calling device
- Use dogs to hunt deer or moose
- Use laser sights for hunting
- Cast the rays of a light in order to spot, locate, take or attempt to take any wild animal. The only exception is for raccoon hunting with a dog and only after the raccoon has been treed.
- Use planes, helicopters, or unmanned aerial drones to scout for game, hunt, or assist in hunting.