Late Season Canada Goose Map
Rhode Island Hunting
1. From Rt. 95 at the RI/CT Line, north to Exit 3, Rt.138 in Richmond.
2. East along Rt. 138 to Glen Rock Rd., Richmond.
3. North along Glen Rock Rd. to Mail Rd., Exeter.
4. East along Mail Rd. to Rt. 2/South Country Trail, Exeter.
5. North along Rt. 2/South County Trail to Exeter Rd.
6. East along Exeter Rd. to the intersection of Indian Corner Rd.
7. East to the merger of Indian Corner Rd. and West Allenton Rd.
8. East to the intersection of West Allenton Rd. and Rt. 4.
9. South along Rt. 4 to the intersection of Rt. 4/Rt.1 (Tower Hill Rd.)
10. South along Rt. 1/Tower Hill Rd. to the intersection of Rt. 138.
11. East along Rt. 138 to the base of the Jamestown Bridge.
12. Extending north/northeast along the Washington/Newport county line.
13. Extending east, 1,000 feet north of the northerly most point of Jamestown to a point 1,000 feet offshore of the Melville Boat Launch, Portsmouth. (No hunting along the shoreline of mainland Portsmouth!)
14. North following a line 1,000 feet offshore of Portsmouth’s western shoreline to the Mount Hope Bridge.
15. Extending east/northeast across Mt. Hope Bay from the bridge to the RI/ MA border.
Zone Map for Canada Goose Late Hunting Season Only
Dates: January 30 – February 13, 2021
Bag Limit: 5 Possession Limit: 15
Limited to Providence, Bristol and Kent counties and portions of Washington County as described in RI Hunting Regulations §9.11 (B)(3)(d).
Block Island Closed.