What’s New in 2017-2018
Oregon Bird Hunting
- Expanded the Blue Mountain general fall turkey hunt to include the Grizzly, Ochoco, and Maury units. Increased the number of tags available to 600.
- Both the Northeast and Blue Mountain fall general season turkey tags can now be used in the Mt Emily unit.
- Reduced pintail bag limit to 1 daily.
- Adjusted shooting hours in NW goose permit zone (sunrise to sunset).
- Defined edible portion in retrieval and waste regulations.
- Game bird stamp requests are now online.