Exceptions to Snake River Zone Regulations
- 12 inch minimum length on bass.
- An Oregon angling license is required on the Powder River Arm from the mouth up to the Huntington – Richland Rd Bridge.
- Brownlee Reservoir ends at the downstream point of Porter Island.
Hells Canyon Reservoir
- 3 hatchery trout over 20 inches may be harvested per day.
- 12 inch minimum length limit on bass.
- 2 bass per day.
- No harvest of bass between 12 and 16 inches.
State Line to Hells Canyon Dam
- Open for hatchery steelhead Jan 1 – Apr 30 and Sep 1 – Dec 31.
- Wild trout must be released.
- No size limits on bass.
- Closed from Hells Canyon Dam downstream 400 ft to cable crossing.
All trout, salmon and steelhead that are released must be unharmed and should not be removed from the water.