2019 Big Game Raffle Hunts
One lucky winner and two alternates will be selected for each hunt at the Annual Oregon Hunters Association Convention May 18, 2019 at Chinook Winds Casino, Lincoln City, OR.
Raffle Hunts Available In 2019
(selected in the order listed below)
- Governor’s Statewide Deer & Elk Combination
- Statewide Deer
- Southeast Oregon Deer
- Central Oregon Deer
- Northeast Oregon Deer
- Statewide Elk
- Northeast Oregon Elk
- Central/Southeast Elk
- Western Oregon Elk
- Rocky Mt Goat
- Pronghorn Antelope
- Bighorn Sheep
- Residents and nonresidents may purchase raffle entries.
- There is no limit on the number of entries that may be purchased by any one individual.
- All entries must include an ODFW ID#, name, address, and telephone number.
- Entries cannot be transferred. To purchase entries for another person entries must be purchased under that person’s ODFW account.
- All raffle entry sales are non- refundable.
- No mail or fax orders will be accepted.
- One winner and two alternates will be selected for each raffle hunt.
- If an individual is selected as the winner of more than one hunt for the same species, the department will issue that person the first raffle tag selected for that species.
- Individuals who purchase a deer or elk auction tag are not eligible to win a deer or elk raffle tag (and vice versa) for same species.
- Each Raffle Hunt tag will be issued to the name on the winning entry and cannot be transferred.
- All raffle hunt tags are in addition to controlled and general season tags.
- A summary of raffle entry sales by hunt choice can be found at: myodfw.com/ articles/big-game-raffle-and-auction-hunts.
How to Purchase Raffle Entries:
- Raffle entries can be purchased online at: www.odfw.com/articles/ways-buy-license or from any license agent December 1, 2018 – April 30, 2019. Entries may also be purchased between 4:30 – 7:00 pm at the OHA Convention.
- Each entry will receive a unique entry number.
- Each entry will be assigned the ODFW ID#, name, address, and telephone number provided during the purchase.
- The customers receipt will list the Raffle Hunt(s), number of entries, and total cost of the purchase. The random entry numbers will be available online as part of the customers ODFW account.
- All deer and elk entries must have a hunt selection.
- All entries within a package for deer and elk hunts must have the same hunt selection. To make multiple hunt choices for deer or elk requires purchasing multiple packages and choosing the hunt for each package.
The Raffle Drawing:
- Selection of winners and alternates will begin at 7:15 pm and will progress in the hunt order described above.
- The winning entrant for each hunt will be selected, followed by the first and second alternates.
- The winner and both alternates for a hunt will be selected prior to drawing the next hunt.
- All entries for a hunt will be sorted electronically by entry numbers.
- The winning entry number will be generated one digit at a time by drawing a number from a random mixing machine.
- Digits will be populated one digit at a time from right to left.