Rocky Mountain Goat Seasons
- No party applications are allowed for Rocky Mt goat.
- A person may draw only one controlled Rocky Mt goat tag in a lifetime.
- Orientation class with district biologist is required.
- Rocky Mt goats taken by hunters must be marked by ODFW personnel prior to hunters leaving the hunt area.
- All hunters must check out through the local ODFW office in the district where the hunt occurs within 72 hours after completing their hunt unless other arrangements have been made.
- Checkout must occur during normal business hours (Mon. – Fri., 8-5) unless prior arrangements have been made.
Entire Wildlife Management Unit unless indicated with an asterisk(*). See Rocky Mountain Goat Hunt Descriptions for controlled hunt boundary descriptions.
One Rocky Mt goat.
Tag Sale Deadline
The day before the hunt begins.
Controlled ROCKY MT GOAT Hunts
2019 RESIDENT TAGS
2019 NONRESident Tags
2018 Resident Applications
2018 Nonresident Applications
|946A||Strawberry Mt*||Sept. 1 – Oct. 31||1||1,581||N/A|
|951A1||Elkhorn No. 1*||Sept. 7 – Sept. 15||3||2,603||N/A|
|951A2||Elkhorn No. 2*||Sept. 16 – Sept. 24||1||1||457||834|
|951A3||Elkhorn No. 3*||Oct. 12 – Oct. 20||3||1,513||N/A|
|956A||N Wenaha*||Sept. 7 – Sept. 22||1||485||N/A|
|959A1||Hat Point No. 1*||Sept. 7 – Sept. 22||1||1||584||653|
|959A2||Hat Point No. 2*||Oct. 12 – Oct. 22||2||634||N/A|
|959B1||S Snake Rvr No. 1*||Sept. 7 – Sept. 22||2||665||N/A|
|959B2||S Snake Rvr No. 2*||Oct. 12 – Oct. 22||1||417||N/A|
|960A1||E Hurricane Cr*||Sept. 7 – Sept. 22||1||507||N/A|
|960A2||W Hurricane Cr*||Sept. 7 – Sept. 22||1||353||N/A|
|960B1||Goat Mt No. 1*||Sept. 7 – Sept. 22||2||473||N/A|
|960B2||Goat Mt No. 2*||Oct. 12 – Oct. 22||2||818||N/A|
|961A||Cusick Mt*||Sept. 7 – Sept. 22||1||172||N/A|
Attention all 2019 Bighorn Sheep & Rocky Mt Goat Tag Holders
Workshop & Orientation
July 20, 2019
Fort Dalles Readiness Center,
402 E. Scenic Dr, The Dalles, OR 97058
Don South 503-647-5954 | Walter Chuck 541-270-4919
Report Wildlife and Habitat Violations
Turn in Poachers Program–
Oregon Hunters Association.
In Cooperation with Oregon State Police and Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
TIPs Can Remain Anonymous
Or Dial *OSP (*677)