Big Game Raffle Hunts
Fill out your own Big Game Raffle Ticket Form here.
Raffle Hunts Available In 2017
(drawn in the order listed)
- Governor’s Statewide
Deer & Elk Combination
- Statewide Deer
- Southeast Oregon Deer
- Central Oregon Deer
- Northeast Oregon Deer
- Statewide Elk
- Northeast Oregon Elk
- Central/Southeast Elk
- Western Oregon Elk
- Rocky Mt. Goat
- Pronghorn Antelope
- Bighorn Sheep
See raffle rules, instructions and order form on following page.
One lucky winner will be drawn for each hunt at the Annual Oregon Hunters Association convention May 13, 2017 at Chinook Winds Casino, Lincoln City, OR
- Residents and nonresidents may purchase raffle tickets.
- Incomplete or altered tickets will not be accepted. All tickets must include a name, address, and telephone number. If this information is not pre-printed on your ticket, you must write it in. Deer and elk tickets must also include a hunt choice selection.
- All raffle ticket sales are non refundable.
- Space will be provided on the raffle ticket to designate the tag to another person. To designate the ticket to another person you must include both the first and last name of the designated tag recipient. If these are not included prior to submitting the ticket, the tag will be automatically designated to the entrant named on the pre-printed portion of the ticket.
- Each tag will be issued to the designated tag recipient on the winning ticket and cannot be transferred.
- All raffle hunts are in addition to controlled and general season tags.
- There is no limit on the number of tickets entered by any one individual.
- One winner and two alternates will be drawn for each raffle hunt.
- If an individual is drawn as the winner of more than one hunt for the same species, the department will issue that person the first raffle tag drawn for that species.
- Individuals who purchase a deer auction tag are not eligible to win a deer raffle tag (and vice versa); individuals who purchase an elk auction tag are not eligible to win an elk raffle tag (and vice versa).
How to Purchase Raffle Tickets:
- Raffle tickets can be purchased from any point of sale agent, online at www.odfw.com/online_license_sales, or by mail/fax using the order form HERE by May 1, 2017. Deer and elk 40 and 100 ticket packages will only be available through the Salem headquarters or by mail/fax order.
- Tickets will be pre-printed with the name, address, and telephone number associated with the hunter ID provided to the point of sale agent or entered on the order form. To have these tickets mailed to a different address, you must complete the “mail to” section on the order form.
- For deer and elk tickets: You have the option to pre-print your hunt choice on your raffle tickets.
- If you choose to have your tickets pre-printed with a hunt choice, the choice must be made on a per-package basis.
- If you wish to make multiple hunt choices on different tickets from the same package, you must choose “No Hunt Selection”. You must then manually mark your hunt choices before submitting the tickets.
- You must indicate the number of packages that you would like to be printed with a particular hunt choice.
- Any raffle ticket submitted without a hunt choice selected (either pre-printed or manually marked) will not be accepted.
- For combination deer & elk, bighorn sheep, pronghorn, or Rocky Mountain goat tickets:
- There are no regional hunt choices to select for these hunts.
- The combination deer & elk tag is a statewide hunt. Raffle bighorn sheep, pronghorn and Rocky Mountain goat tags are valid anywhere there is an authorized season and tags for the respective species.
- A summary of raffle tickets sold can be found at: www.OregonRaffleHunts.com. This information will be updated as it is available.
Entry of Tickets
Mail completed tickets to:
ODFW – Raffles
PO Box 3307
Salem OR. 97302
Tickets must be postmarked no later than May 11, 2017.
Hand deliver tickets to:
4034 Fairview Industrial Dr. SE
Salem OR. 97302
Must be delivered before 5:00 P.M. May 11, 2017.
Tickets can be hand-delivered to the 2017
OHA Convention at the Chinook Winds
Casino, Lincoln City OR, on Saturday, May
13, 2017, between 4:30 and 7:15 P.M.