Join the Griffin's Guide HUNTING newsletter
Get weekly news, tips and photos from the world of hunting.
[contact-form-7 id="35884" title="GG Email"]
Highlights of Changes
- Tom Steed Reservoir and Waurika Lake: The minimum size for saugeye/walleye/sauger is reduced from 18 to 14 inches effective Sept. 15, 2014.
- Streams and Rivers: Daily limit is six(6) black bass, only one of which may be a smallmouth bass of 14 inches or longer. Possession of any smallmouth bass less than 14 inches is prohibited effective Sept. 15, 2014.
- Striped Bass Hybrids: The statewide bag limit is 20 per day, and only 5 may be greater than 20 inches in length effective Sept. 15, 2014.
- Turtle Harvest: Minimum size requirement for common snapping turtle has been removed.
- Commercial Turtle Harvest: Language pertaining to commercially trapping turtles in municipal lakes and streams with landowner permission has been removed.
- Lifetime Licenses: All legal residents of Oklahoma for at least six months who intend to remain residents of the state (as required on application) may purchase a lifetime fishing, hunting or combination license.
Regulations in red are new this year.
Purple text indicates an important note.
Conservation Partner Advertisements: The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation allows appropriate advertising in its annual regulation guides in print and online, in order to defray or eliminate expenses to the state, and support enhanced communications with Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation Constituents. Through a unique partnership with J.F.Griffin Publishing, LLC & eRegulations.com, ‘Conservation Partners’ have been established that pay for advertising in support of the regulations both in print and online. The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation neither endorses products or services listed or claims made; nor accepts any liability arising from the use of products or services listed. Advertisers interested in the Conservation Partners program should contact J.F.Griffin/eRegulations.com directly at 413-884-1001,
J.F. Griffin Media reaches 9,000,000 sportsmen every year through our print and digital publications. We produce 30 hunting and fishing regulation guides for 15 state agencies. For advertising information, please visit: www.jfgriffin.com