Skip to Main Content Skip to Main Navigation

License Costs

Brought to you by:

License / Permit



Annual Hunting



Nonresident 5-Day Hunting


Resident Combination Hunting / Fishing


Resident Youth Hunting (valid for 16 and 17 year olds only)


Resident Youth Combination Hunting / Fishing (valid for 16 and 17 year olds only)


Resident 5-Year Hunting


Resident 5-Year Combination Hunting / Fishing


Resident Fiscal-Year Hunting


Resident Fiscal-Year Combination Hunting / Fishing


Resident Youth Fiscal-Year Hunting


Resident Youth Fiscal-Year Combination Hunting / Fishing


Nonresident Fiscal-Year Hunting


Lifetime Hunting


Lifetime Combination Hunting / Fishing


Lifetime Disabled Veteran Combination Hunting / Fishing
(under 60 percent disability)


Oklahoma Waterfowl License (state waterfowl stamp) **



Harvest Information Program (HIP) Permit **



HIP Permit obtained at



Federal Sandhill Crane Permit **



Federal Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamp (federal duck stamp, available at U.S. Post Offices and **



Senior Citizen Lifetime Hunting


Senior Citizen Lifetime Combination Hunting / Fishing




I’m a resident. I want to hunt Migratory Birds. What do I need?

This is a reference chart only. Please see license descriptions and exemptions.

I want to hunt…

Hunting LIcense

Oklahoma HIP Permit

Oklahoma Waterfowl License

Federal Duck Stamp

Federal Sandhill Crane Permit


Goose (Canada, White-fronted, Snow, Blue or Ross’)

Conservation Order Light Goose Season


Sandhill Crane

Dove, Woodcock, Rail, Coot, Gallinule, Snipe

Return to the home page
Conservation Partner Advertisements: The Department of Wildlife Conservation allows appropriate advertising in its annual regulation guides in print and online, in order to defray or eliminate expenses to the state, and support enhanced communications with Department of Wildlife Conservation Constituents. Through a unique partnership with J.F.Griffin Publishing, LLC &, ‘Conservation Partners’ have been established that pay for advertising in support of the regulations both in print and online. The Department of Wildlife Conservation neither endorses products or services listed or claims made; nor accepts any liability arising from the use of products or services listed. Advertisers interested in the Conservation Partners program should contact J.F.Griffin/ directly at 413-884-1001,
This is not the full law. Consult the Department of Wildlife Conservation for further details. All persons are reminded that the statutes, code and regulations are the legal authorities.
J.F. Griffin reaches 20 million sportsmen every year through our print and digital publications. We produce 47 hunting and fishing regulation guides for 22 state agencies.
For advertising information, please visit: