Skip to Main Content Skip to Main Navigation

Wildlife Conservation Passport

The Wildlife Conservation Passport is required of all persons who enter or use the areas listed below for nonhunting and nonfishing related activities, unless exempt.

Individuals who possess any current hunting or fishing license issued by the ODWC (except the 2-day fishing, 6-day fishing or the 5-day hunting license) are exempt from this passport. Also exempt are residents who are under 18 years of age on the first day of the calendar year; and students and instructors participating in bona fide educational tours or activities sponsored or organized by an educational institution or any other organized event sanctioned and approved in advance by the Department.

Wildlife Management Areas and Fishing Areas:

  • American Horse
  • Atoka
  • Beaver River
  • Blue River Public Fishing and Hunting Area
  • Burtschi
  • Candy Creek
  • Carl Etling
  • Cherokee
  • Cimarron Bluff
  • Cimarron Hills
  • Cookson
  • Cooper
  • Cross Timbers
  • Deep Fork
  • Dewey County
  • Drummond Flats
  • Ellis County (including Vincent Lake)
  • Elmer
  • Evans Chambers
  • Gary Sherrer
  • Gist
  • Grady County
  • Grassy Slough
  • Hackberry Flat
  • Hall
  • Hickory Creek
  • James Collins
  • Jap Beaver
  • John Dahl
  • Lexington (including Dahlgren Lake)
  • Lower Illinois River Public Fishing & Hunting Area – Watts Unit
  • Major County
  • McCurtain County Wilderness Area
  • Nanih Waiya
  • Okmulgee
  • Osage
  • Ozark Plateau
  • Ozzie Cobb
  • Packsaddle
  • Pushmataha
  • Robbers Cave
  • Sandy Sanders
  • Schooler
  • Schultz
  • Sparrow Hawk
  • Spavinaw
  • Stringtown
  • Vanderwork
  • Washita County
  • Watonga
  • Whitegrass Flats
  • Yourman

Regulations in red are new this year.

Purple text indicates an important note.

Return to the home page
Conservation Partner Advertisements: The Oklahoma Wildlife Department allows appropriate advertising in its annual regulation guides in print and online, in order to defray or eliminate expenses to the state, and support enhanced communications with Oklahoma Wildlife Department Constituents. Through a unique partnership with J.F.Griffin Publishing, LLC &, ‘Conservation Partners’ have been established that pay for advertising in support of the regulations both in print and online. The Oklahoma Wildlife Department neither endorses products or services listed or claims made; nor accepts any liability arising from the use of products or services listed. Advertisers interested in the Conservation Partners program should contact J.F.Griffin/ directly at 413-884-1001,
J.F. Griffin reaches 20 million sportsmen every year through our print and digital publications. We produce 47 hunting and fishing regulation guides for 22 state agencies.
For advertising information, please visit: