Attention New Jersey Anglers
The federal government’s National Saltwater Angler Registry Program requires most New Jersey saltwater anglers, and those freshwater anglers who target anadromous species in tidal waters to register prior to fishing in 2011.
You must register if you…
- Fish for or catch anadromous species (striped bass, shad, river herring) in state tidal waters
- Fish in Federal waters (more than 3 miles from shore)
You do not have to register if you…
- Are under 16 years of age
- Only fish on federally licensed party or charter boats
- Hold a Highly Migratory Species Angling Permit
- Are already registered through an exempted state
Register online at www.countmyfish.noaa.gov or call toll free 888-674-7411.
Registration is free in 2011.
Brought to you by:
Conservation Partner Advertisements: The New Jersey Division of Fish & Wildlife allows appropriate advertising in its annual regulation guides in print and online, in order to defray or eliminate expenses to the state, and support enhanced communications with New Jersey Division of Fish & Wildlife Constituents. Through a unique partnership with J.F.Griffin Publishing, LLC & eRegulations.com, ‘Conservation Partners’ have been established that pay for advertising in support of the regulations both in print and online. The New Jersey Division of Fish & Wildlife neither endorses products or services listed or claims made; nor accepts any liability arising from the use of products or services listed. Advertisers interested in the Conservation Partners program should contact J.F.Griffin/eRegulations.com directly at 413-884-1001,