New Jersey Freshwater Fishing
Operation Game Thief
Report Abuse of our Outdoor Heritage!
24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week
The person who poaches, pollutes habitat and abuses public land tarnishes the image of sportsmen and robs us of our fish and wildlife as well as tax and license dollars. You can make a difference.
Call OGT to report:
- Negligent use of firearms
- Over the limits for game and fish
- Commercial exploitation of fish and wildlife
- Pollution of habitat, dumping on state land
- Destruction of signs and state property
- Illegal killing, taking or possession of any wildlife
It’s Free. It’s Confidential. You May Be Eligible for a Reward.
Funded by the New Jersey State Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs.
Designed to encourage sportsmen to report poaching and wildlife crimes.
DEP Action Line, 24 Hrs.
The Department has a toll-free telephone hotline number you can use to report environmental incidents, abuses, and complaints in New Jersey or impacting it.