New Fishing Rules for 2012
- Dublin Lake (Dublin) trout daily bag limit increased from 3 fish to 5 fish.
- Perch Pond (Lisbon) changed from designated trout pond to general regulations. No closed season, ice fishing allowed, 2-trout bag limit through the ice.
- On the Connecticut River, the daily bag limit for black bass from January 1 to March 31 is now 2 fish, of which only one bass may be greater than 16 inches.
- On the NH/Mass. border waters, the daily bag limit for black bass from ice-in to ice-out is now 2 fish, of which only one bass may be greater than 16 inches.
- While anglers are being guided, as defined in RSA 207:1 XII and XIII, and taking freshwater fish by trolling, as defined in Definitions, the number of lines being used for angling shall not exceed the legal number of lines allowed for each angler, excluding the guide(s).
Debug Report :
( In-case you see this you have some problem kindly used this data to report me or fix things yourself remember in always here to help. )
exception 'Exception' with message 'GAPI: Failed to request report data. Error: "usageLimitsuserRateLimitExceededUnregUser Rate Limit Exceeded. Please sign uphttps://code.google.com/apis/console"' in /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/494198/www.eregulations.com/web/content/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-popular-posts/gapi.class.php:218
#0 /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/494198/www.eregulations.com/web/content/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-popular-posts/google-analytics-popular-posts.php(361): gapi->requestReportData('38260418', Array, Array, Array, 'ga:pagePath=~^/...', '2013-04-25', '2013-05-25', 1, '9')
#1 /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/494198/www.eregulations.com/web/content/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-popular-posts/google-analytics-popular-posts.php(306): GoogleAnalyticsPopularPosts_widget_output('newhampshire/fi...')
#2 /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/494198/www.eregulations.com/web/content/wp-content/themes/twentyten/eregs_pageSplash.php(520): GoogleAnalyticsPopularPosts_view('newhampshire/fi...', true)
#3 /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/494198/www.eregulations.com/web/content/wp-includes/template-loader.php(47): include('/mnt/stor3-wc2-...')
#4 /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/494198/www.eregulations.com/web/content/wp-blog-header.php(16): require_once('/mnt/stor3-wc2-...')
#5 /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/494198/www.eregulations.com/web/content/index.php(17): require('/mnt/stor3-wc2-...')
Conservation Partner Advertisements: The New Hampshire Fish and Game Department allows appropriate advertising in its annual regulation guides in print and online, in order to defray or eliminate expenses to the state, and support enhanced communications with New Hampshire Fish and Game Department Constituents. Through a unique partnership with J.F.Griffin Publishing, LLC & eRegulations.com, ‘Conservation Partners’ have been established that pay for advertising in support of the regulations both in print and online. The New Hampshire Fish and Game Department neither endorses products or services listed or claims made; nor accepts any liability arising from the use of products or services listed. Advertisers interested in the Conservation Partners program should contact J.F.Griffin/eRegulations.com directly at 413-884-1001,
This is not the full law. Consult the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department for further details. All persons are reminded that the statutes, code and regulations are the legal authorities.
J.F. Griffin Media reaches 9,000,000 sportsmen every year through our print and digital publications. We produce 30 hunting and fishing regulation guides for 15 state agencies. For advertising information, please visit: www.jfgriffin.com