Skip to Main Content Skip to Main Navigation

What’s New for 2013/14

Brought to you by:
  • To operate an OHRV on approved roadways, operators must possess a valid Motor Vehicle driver’s license or must be at least 12 years of age, possess a safety certificate, and be accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age who possesses a valid driver’s license. (See page 10 for details.)
  • Only in Coos and Grafton counties, OHRVs up to 62 inches wide may be operated on approved state-owned ATV trails.
  • Vanity registrations are no longer available.
  • Temporary OHRV registrations are no longer available.

Regulations in red are new this year.

Purple text indicates an important note.

Return to the home page
Conservation Partner Advertisements: The New Hampshire Fish & Game Department allows appropriate advertising in its annual regulation guides in print and online, in order to defray or eliminate expenses to the state, and support enhanced communications with New Hampshire Fish & Game Department Constituents. Through a unique partnership with J.F.Griffin Publishing, LLC &, ‘Conservation Partners’ have been established that pay for advertising in support of the regulations both in print and online. The New Hampshire Fish & Game Department neither endorses products or services listed or claims made; nor accepts any liability arising from the use of products or services listed. Advertisers interested in the Conservation Partners program should contact J.F.Griffin/ directly at 413-884-1001,
J.F. Griffin reaches 20 million sportsmen every year through our print and digital publications. We produce 47 hunting and fishing regulation guides for 22 state agencies.
For advertising information, please visit: