This program recognizes hunters in three categories—archery, firearm and muzzleloader—who take whitetails weighing 200 lbs. or more.
1. All hunters are eligible.
2. Only deer weighing 200 lbs. or more, and taken in New Hampshire by legal means during the open season, are eligible.
3. All entries will be on official entry blanks provided in this book, or by the NH Antler and Skull Trophy Club.
4. Weights must be witnessed by the station operator or a Fish and Game employee.
5. All weights will be for field-dressed deer. A field-dressed animal is one which has all organs of the chest and abdominal cavities removed (including heart, lungs, intestines, etc.). The animal must be weighed intact. A deer must weigh at least 200 lbs. to qualify.
6. The NH Antler and Skull Trophy Club coordinates this program. They reserve the right to question any witnesses, to examine the scales used for weighing any entry and to refuse any questionable application.
7. Winners will be notified by mail following the deer season.
8. Please supply a photo for inclusion in the next record book.
Use the Trophy Deer Entry Form, below.
CURRENT NH RECORDS ARE:
Archery: 255 lbs.; Belknap County—2007
Muzzleloader: 277 lbs.; Coos County—1998
Firearm: 289.25 lbs.; Coos County—1985
Regulations in red are new this year.
Purple text indicates an important note.