What’s New for 2018
New State Records:
- Muskellunge – Nontidal Division, 32.5 lbs. by Tessa Cosens
- Sheepshead – Atlantic Division, 18.0 lbs. by Robert Martin
- Sheepshead – Chesapeake Division, 13.73 lbs. by Dave Alveberg
- White Catfish – Chesapeake Division, 8.27 lbs. by Jacob Vosburgh
- White Perch – Nontidal Division, 1.90 lbs by George Venker
Check the online version of this fishing guide for the most up-to-date information—eregulations.com/maryland/fishing
New South Branch Patapsco River Delayed Harvest Area:
South Branch Patapsco River from West Friendship Rd (Howard County) and Main Street (Carroll County) upstream approximately 1.1 mile to the upper boundary of the Hugg Thomas Wildlife Management Area.
Did you know that you no longer need to have a signed paper copy of your license with you?
You can now show an officer an electronic copy of your license. Use the pdf that is generated by the licensing system on your phone or other electronic device. You still need to carry a photo ID with you.