Department of Wildlife & Fisheries
Louisiana Department of Wildlife & Fisheries
P.O. Box 98000
2000 Quail Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70898
John Bel Edwards, Governor
Jack Montoucet, Secretary
Robert Shadoin, Deputy Secretary
Bryan McClinton, Undersecretary
Randy Myers, Assistant Secretary
Patrick Banks, Assistant Secretary
Scott Longman, Deputy Assistant Secretary
Kenny Ribbeck, Wildlife
Buddy Baker, Coastal & Nongame Resources
Jason Froeba, Fisheries
Col. Chad Hebert, Enforcement
Wildlife and Fisheries Commission
Jerri G. Smitko, chair
William J. “Joe” McPherson, vice-chair
Chad J Courville
William D. “Bill’’ Hogan
Alfred R. Sunseri
For updated information and the latest regulations visit us online at www.wlf.louisiana.gov
Help Stop Poaching
Report Game Violations
Operation Game Thief
24 hours a day – 7 days a week
A Hunter’s Pledge
Responsible hunting provides unique challenges and rewards. However, the future of the sport depends on each hunter’s behavior and ethics. Therefore, as a hunter, I pledge to:
- Respect the environment and wildlife.
- Respect property and landowners.
- Show consideration for non-hunters.
- Hunt safely.
- Know and obey the law.
- Support wildlife and habitat conservation.
- Pass on an ethical hunting tradition.
- Strive to improve my outdoor skills and understanding of wildlife.
- Hunt only with ethical hunters.By following these principles of conduct each time I go afield, I will give my best to the sport, the public, the environment and myself. The responsibility to hunt ethically is mine; the future of hunting depends on me.
Regulations of the U.S. Department of the Interior and U.S. Department of Commerce strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination in departmental federally assisted programs on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, or handicap. Any person who believes he or she has been discriminated against in any program, activity, or facility operated by a recipient of federal assistance should write to: Director, Office for Equal Opportunity, U.S. Department of the Interior, Washington D.C. 20240.