- Hunting without landowners’ permission, including power line, gas line, railroad and other rights-of-way. Written permission must be obtained if land is so posted.
- Hunting while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Holding, possessing, releasing, or importing wildlife without a permit from the DNR.
- Concealing the taking or possession of wildlife (or parts) which the person in possession reasonably should have known was obtained illegally.
- Killing or crippling game without reasonable efforts to retrieve.
- Hunt, shoot, kill, or wound any farmed deer (e.g. elk, red deer, fallow deer, sika deer, or axis deer) or exotic wild animal (e.g. farmed deer, mouflon sheep, Barbary sheep [aoudad], antelope, etc.) held under a wild animal license for enjoyment, gain, amusement, or sport.
- Hunting or shooting from or across a public road.
- Hunting from a vehicle, plane, or boat under power.
- Selling or purchasing any game species or parts thereof, except antlers, hides, and tails of legally taken deer, tails of legally taken squirrels, and legally taken alligator products.
- Use of a computer or any other device to remotely discharge a firearm for the purpose of hunting.
- Use of drugs, poisons, chemicals, smoke, gas, explosives, or electronically-amplified sounds to hunt any game species.
- Use of any pitfall, deadfall, snare, catch, trap, net, live decoy, or baited hook to take game species.
- Use of electronic communications equipment to aid in the pursuit of game.
- Disturbing wildlife dens, holes, or homes, or driving wildlife, from their dens, holes, or homes.
- Discharging a firearm within 50 yards of a public road.
- Blinding wildlife with lights.