Join the Griffin's Guide HUNTING newsletter
Get weekly news, tips and photos from the world of hunting.
[contact-form-7 id="35884" title="GG Email"]
- CHATTAHOOCHEE FALL LINEWMA includes three separate tracts. Almo Tract is 6,700 acres in Talbot and Marion Counties and will provide deer, turkey, quail, and small game hunting opportunities. Blackjack Tract is 1,600 acres in Talbot County and provides archery deer and turkey hunting opportunities. Fort Perry Tract is 2,500 acres in Marion County and provides deer, turkey, quail, and small game hunting opportunities. See Region 4.
- SPIRIT CREEK FORESTWMA is 570 acres in Richmond County and offers archery deer and turkey hunting as well as small game hunting opportunities. See Region 3.
- NONRESIDENT INFANT LIFETIME LICENSE now available for infants under the age of 2. Visit gohuntgeorgia.com for more information.
- ALL FULL TIME ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY personnel and their dependents are now eligible to purchase hunting and fishing licenses at resident fee prices, excluding Lifetime, Honorary and Landowner licenses.
- SUPPRESSED FIREARMS are now legal for hunting on private land with landowner permission.
Regulations in red are new this year.
Purple text indicates an important note.
Conservation Partner Advertisements: The Georgia Wildlife Resources Division allows appropriate advertising in its annual regulation guides in print and online, in order to defray or eliminate expenses to the state, and support enhanced communications with Georgia Wildlife Resources Division Constituents. Through a unique partnership with J.F.Griffin Publishing, LLC & eRegulations.com, ‘Conservation Partners’ have been established that pay for advertising in support of the regulations both in print and online. The Georgia Wildlife Resources Division neither endorses products or services listed or claims made; nor accepts any liability arising from the use of products or services listed. Advertisers interested in the Conservation Partners program should contact J.F.Griffin/eRegulations.com directly at 413-884-1001,
J.F. Griffin Media reaches 9,000,000 sportsmen every year through our print and digital publications. We produce 30 hunting and fishing regulation guides for 15 state agencies. For advertising information, please visit: www.jfgriffin.com