Department of Natural Resources
Brian P. Kemp, Governor
Mark Williams, Commissioner, Department of Natural Resources
Rusty Garrison, Director, Wildlife Resources Division
Doug Haymans, Director, Coastal Resources Division
Thomas Barnard, Colonel, Law Enforcement Division
Board of Natural Resources*
Alfred W. “Bill” Jones, III
Jeff “Bodine” Sinyard
Dwight H. Evans
Dwight J. Davis
Thomas M. “Mike” Phelps, Jr.
J. Mark Mobley, Jr.
William A. Bagwell, Jr.
Ray P. Lambert, Jr.
Robert D. Leebern, Jr.
Duncan N. Johnson, Jr.
Billy E. New, Jr.
Delos H. Yancey, III
Nancy A. Addison
Winburn E. “Brother” Stewart, Jr.
* List of Board Members was current as of press time. To see a current list of Board Members please go to www.GADNR.org.
Note: The Wildlife Resources & Coastal Resources Divisions designed this guide to help you quickly find and understand regulations for fishing in Georgia. The Game & Fish Code and rules of the Department of Natural Resources are the final authority on questions on law. This publication was partially paid for by the sale of advertising. The Georgia Department of Natural Resources does not necessarily endorse products or services listed.
Editor: Sarah Hanson, Georgia DNR
Advertising: J.F. Griffin Publishing (413) 884-1001
Report Fish Kills
Help protect our valuable fish resources. Report fish kills as quickly as possible. Report Poachers
- Poaching is the illegal fishing and hunting of wildlife.
- Poachers rob you of hunting opportunities.
- Poachers steal everyone’s wildlife.
- Poachers give ethical anglers and hunters a bad name.
- Rewards are paid if an arrest is made.
- Anonymity is respected.
We Are Available 24–7–365