Choose your state

Alabama Alabama Hunting & Fishing

Connecticut Connecticut Hunting Connecticut Fishing

Delaware Delaware Hunting Delaware Fishing

Florida Florida Freshwater Fishing Florida Saltwater Fishing Florida Hunting

Georgia Georgia Hunting 40-Hour Parent/Teen Driving Guide Georgia Fishing Georgia Drivers Manual Georgia Commercial Drivers Georgia Motorcycle Manual Georgia Alcohol & Drug Awareness Program

Idaho Idaho Big Game Seasons & Rules – 2015

Illinois Illinois Hunting Regulations – 2016-2017

Indiana Indiana Hunting Indiana Fishing

Louisiana Louisiana Hunting Regulations 2015

Maine Maine Hunting Maine Fishing Maine ATV & Snowmobile

Maryland Maryland Fishing Maryland Hunting

Massachusetts Massachusetts Saltwater Fishing Massachusetts Hunting & Fishing

Michigan Michigan Fishing

Mississippi Mississippi Hunting & Fishing

Nevada Nevada Fishing Nevada Hunting Nevada Big Game Hunting Seasons & Applications

New Hampshire New Hampshire Freshwater Fishing New Hampshire Saltwater Fishing New Hampshire Hunting New Hampshire ATV & Snowmobile

New Jersey New Jersey Freshwater Fishing New Jersey Saltwater Fishing New Jersey Hunting

New Mexico New Mexico Hunting Rules & Info – 2016-2017

New York New York Hunting New York Fishing

Ohio Ohio Hunting Ohio Fishing

Oklahoma Oklahoma Hunting Oklahoma Fishing

Oregon Oregon Big Game Hunting - 2016 Oregon Fishing Oregon Big Game Hunting - 2017 Oregon Game Bird Hunting

Rhode Island Rhode Island Freshwater Fishing Rhode Island Saltwater Fishing Rhode Island Hunting

South Carolina South Carolina Hunting & Fishing

Vermont Vermont Hunting Vermont Fishing

Virginia Virginia Hunting Virginia Migratory Game Bird Hunting Virginia Fishing


General Information

Placeholder Georgia Other

Commercial License & Permit Fees




CDL License Class A, B

8 years


CDL Learner’s Permit AP, BP

6 months (180 days)


CDL Application


CDL Road Skills Test


CDL Endorsements

“Term of License w/o Hazmat”

$5 each

NOTE: If you possess a Hazmat Endorsement, it will expire on the Threat Assessment Date which is a maximum of 5 years.

Commercial Classes



Class A

Truck trailer or tractor-semi trailer combination in which the combination weight exceeds 26,001 pounds and the unit being towed exceeds 10,000 pounds. Class A driver may operate vehicles in Class B and C with required endorsements. Applicants must possess a Class C driver’s license before obtaining a Class A and be at least 18 years of age.

A single driver’s license, with a combination of classifications, will be issued to qualified persons who wish to drive various types of vehicles.

Class AP

Class A Commercial Learner’s Permit

Class B

Single vehicles weighing 26,001 or more pounds and the unit being towed is less than 10,000 pounds. A class B driver may operate motor vehicles included within Class C.

Applicants must possess a Class C driver’s license prior to obtaining a Class B driver’s license and be at least 18 years of age.

Class BP

Class B Commercial Learner’s Permit

Class C

Class ‘C’ Commercial Driver’s Licenses are issued only if the vehicle is designed to transport sixteen or more passengers (including the driver), or utilized to transport hazardous materials in quantities that require placarding.

Restriction Codes – Commercial Classifications


No Manual Transmission Equipped CMV


Intrastate Commerce Only


Without Air-Brakes


No Class A Passenger Buses


No Class A or B Passenger Buses


No Tractor Trailer CMV


No Passengers in CMV bus


Medical Variance


No Cargo in CMV Tank Vehicle


Hearing Aid Required


No Full Air Brake

Commercial Class Endorsements




Passenger Vehicles (sixteen or more, including driver)




Tanker and Hazardous (not qualified for Permits)


Hazardous Materials Haulers (not qualified for Permits)


School Bus


Tank Vehicles