Join the Griffin's Guide HUNTING newsletter
Get weekly news, tips and photos from the world of hunting.
[contact-form-7 id="35884" title="GG Email"]
The 2014 New Jersey Freshwater Fishing Guide is now available!
To view the new guide, please download the pdf
. Check back in the coming days as we work to put up the new 2014 website.
Below is content from the 2013 guide.
Stopping, Standing, and Parking
- On the street side of any parked vehicle;
- On a sidewalk;
- Within an intersection;
- On a crosswalk;
- Between a safety zone and the adjacent curb;
- Alongside or opposite any street excavation or obstruction when stopping, standing, or parking would obstruct traffic;
- Upon a bridge or overpass, or within a highway tunnel;
- On any railroad tracks;
- On a controlled access highway;
- In the area between roadways on a divided highway, including crossovers;
- At any place marked by a no-parking sign.
Stopping, Standing or Parking is permitted only momentarily to pick up or drop off passengers under the following conditions:
- In front of a public or private driveway;
- Within 15 feet of a fire hydrant;
- Within 20 feet of a crosswalk at an intersection;
- Within 30 feet of a stop sign, yield sign, or traffic control signal;
- Within 20 feet of a fire station driveway;
- Within 75 feet of the spot across the street from a fire station driveway;
- Within 50 feet of a railroad crossing;
- At any place where official signs prohibit standing.
Regulations in red are new this year.
Purple text indicates an important note.
Conservation Partner Advertisements: The The Official Manual from the Georgia Department of Driver Services allows appropriate advertising in its annual regulation guides in print and online, in order to defray or eliminate expenses to the state, and support enhanced communications with The Official Manual from the Georgia Department of Driver Services Constituents. Through a unique partnership with J.F.Griffin Publishing, LLC & eRegulations.com, ‘Conservation Partners’ have been established that pay for advertising in support of the regulations both in print and online. The The Official Manual from the Georgia Department of Driver Services neither endorses products or services listed or claims made; nor accepts any liability arising from the use of products or services listed. Advertisers interested in the Conservation Partners program should contact J.F.Griffin/eRegulations.com directly at 413-884-1001,
J.F. Griffin Media reaches 9,000,000 sportsmen every year through our print and digital publications. We produce 30 hunting and fishing regulation guides for 15 state agencies. For advertising information, please visit: www.jfgriffin.com