In addition to the cost of licenses and permits specified in this section, license agents may charge an issuance fee for selling licenses or permits. Note: all sales are final.
Florida resident licenses
- One-Year Shoreline Only License: $0.00
Covers shoreline fishing only, not fishing from a watercraft or from shore reached by watercraft.
- One-Year License: $17.00
Covers both watercraft and shoreline fishing.
- Five-Year License: $79.00
Combination licenses (Florida residents only)
- Fishing-Saltwater/Freshwater: $32.50
- Fishing-Saltwater/Freshwater & Hunting: $48.00
- One-Year Gold Sportsman’s License: $100.00
- One-Year Military Gold Sportsman’s License: $20.00
(Offers the same privileges as the Gold Sportsman’s License. Available only to Florida residents who are active or retired members of the U.S. Armed Forces, the U.S. Armed Forces Reserve, the National Guard, the U.S. Coast Guard or the U.S. Coast Guard Reserve, upon submission of a current military identification card and proof of Florida residency. Purchase at county tax collector’s offices only.)
Lifetime saltwater fishing license (Florida residents only; includes Snook and Lobster Permits)
- Age: 0–4: $126.50
- Age: 5–12: $226.50
- Age: 13 or older: $301.50
Lifetime sportsman license (Florida residents only)
- Age: 0–4: $401.50
- Age: 5–12: $701.50
- Age: 13 or older: $1,001.50
- Three-day License: $17.00
- Seven-day License: $30.00
- One-Year License: $47.00
- Snook Permit: $10.00
- Five-Year Snook Permit (Florida residents only): $50.00
- Spiny Lobster Permit: $5.00
- Five-Year Spiny Lobster Permit (Florida residents only): $25.00
- Tarpon Tag (available only at tax collector offices): $51.50
If you are required to have a license, even the: $0.00 shoreline license, you are required to purchase permits to harvest Snook and Spiny Lobster.