Join the Griffin's Guide HUNTING newsletter
Get weekly news, tips and photos from the world of hunting.
In emergencies or if state fisheries, wildlife or boating laws are being violated, call 888-404-FWCC (3922) or for cell phone users throughout the state, dial *FWC (*392) depending on your location, hail on VHF Channel 16 or report violations via text message.
Most cell phones allow users to send text messages directly to an email address. You can text Tip@MyFWC.com;standard usage fees may apply.
Join the nation’s largest conservation law enforcement agency—become an FWC law enforcement officer.
For more information contact the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission at 1-866-FWC-HIRE (392-4473) or visit MyFWC.com/Law
- To purchase fishing licenses: 888-FISH-FLORIDA (347-4356) • License.MyFWC.com
- FWC Division of Law Enforcement: 888-404-FWCC (3922)
- For up-to-date information on the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill please visit MyFWC.com/OilSpill
- To report fish and wildlife law violations, call the Wildlife Alert Hotline: 888-404-FWCC (3922)
- FWC Fish and Wildlife Research Institute: 727-896-8626 • MyFWC.com/Research
- To report fish kills: 800-636-0511
- To report fish tags: 800-367-4461 • TagReturn@MyFWC.com
- To report Sawfish sightings: 941-255-7403 • sawfish@MyFWC.com
- Bird Entanglement: 888-404-3922 • 727-391-6211 for Tampa area
- To request Tarpon DNA Sampling Kits: 800-367-4461 • TarponGenetics@MyFWC.com
- Red Tide Information Hotline: 866-300-9399 toll free in Florida, 727-552-2488 nationwide
- Aquatic Toxins Hotline: 888-232-8635
- Shellfish Harvesting Questions :FDACS, 850-488-5471 • www.floridaaquaculture.com
- To report Lionfish sightings, please visit MyFWC.com/Reportlionfish or call 1-877-786-7267
Regulations in red are new this year.
Purple text indicates an important note.
Conservation Partner Advertisements: The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission allows appropriate advertising in its annual regulation guides in print and online, in order to defray or eliminate expenses to the state, and support enhanced communications with Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Constituents. Through a unique partnership with J.F.Griffin Publishing, LLC & eRegulations.com, ‘Conservation Partners’ have been established that pay for advertising in support of the regulations both in print and online. The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission neither endorses products or services listed or claims made; nor accepts any liability arising from the use of products or services listed. Advertisers interested in the Conservation Partners program should contact J.F.Griffin/eRegulations.com directly at 413-884-1001,
J.F. Griffin Media reaches 9,000,000 sportsmen every year through our print and digital publications. We produce 30 hunting and fishing regulation guides for 15 state agencies. For advertising information, please visit: www.jfgriffin.com