Join the Griffin's Guide HUNTING newsletter
Get weekly news, tips and photos from the world of hunting.
[contact-form-7 id="35884" title="GG Email"]
The 2014 New Jersey Freshwater Fishing Guide is now available!
To view the new guide, please download the pdf
. Check back in the coming days as we work to put up the new 2014 website.
Below is content from the 2013 guide.
Fish & Wildlife Directory
Division of Fish and Wildlife – www.fw.delaware.gov
- F.I.N. number (800) 432-9228
- Fisheries Section, Dover (302) 739-9914
- Fisheries Field Offices
- Little Creek (302) 735-2960
- Woodland Beach (302) 735-8650
- Aquatic Resources Education Center (302) 735-8652
Fish and Wildlife Enforcement Section
- Main Office (302) 739-9913
- Region 1 (New Castle & Kent Counties) (302) 739-6139
- Region 2 (Sussex County) (302) 855-1901
- 24-hour hotline (KENTCOM) for reporting violations,
- problems and fish kills (800) 523-3336
- Boating Safety (302) 739-9915
- Ramp Certificates (302) 739-9916
- Boat Registration (302) 739-9916
- Recreational Fishing Licenses (302) 739-9918
- Freshwater Trout Program (302) 739-9914
- Non-tidal Fishing (302) 739-9914 / (302) 735-8650
- Tidal Fishing (302) 739-9914 / (302) 735-2960
- Fish Consumption Advisories (302) 739-9914
- Division Public Health (302) 744-4546
- Artificial Reef Program (302) 735-2960
- Fishing / Boating Access Areas (302) 739-9914
- Clamming (302) 735-2960
- Shellfish Health & Safety, Closures (302) 739-9939
- Crabbing (302) 735-2960
Regulations in red are new this year.
Purple text indicates an important note.
Conservation Partner Advertisements: The Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control allows appropriate advertising in its annual regulation guides in print and online, in order to defray or eliminate expenses to the state, and support enhanced communications with Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control Constituents. Through a unique partnership with J.F.Griffin Publishing, LLC & eRegulations.com, ‘Conservation Partners’ have been established that pay for advertising in support of the regulations both in print and online. The Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control neither endorses products or services listed or claims made; nor accepts any liability arising from the use of products or services listed. Advertisers interested in the Conservation Partners program should contact J.F.Griffin/eRegulations.com directly at 413-884-1001,
J.F. Griffin Media reaches 9,000,000 sportsmen every year through our print and digital publications. We produce 30 hunting and fishing regulation guides for 15 state agencies. For advertising information, please visit: www.jfgriffin.com