We are always on the search for new and exciting venison recipes… Of course, the tenderloin is one of our favorite cuts so we figure it should be treated with care and special recipes are a great way to do that. Celby Richoux over at Wide Open Spaces put together these 6 Fantastic Tenerloin Recipes… check them out!
- Venison Tenderloin with Blackberry Sauce
This delicious and simple recipe is the perfect way to highlight the subtle game notes in venison with blackberry, a wonderful berry for pairing with red meats.
- Venison Medallions with Whiskey, Mushroom & Horseradish Cream Sauce
This recipe had us at venison and whiskey, but throwing in a hearty and flavorful cream sauce is what really put this recipe on our list.
- Belgian Venison Medallions
This age-old recipe calls on the unique flavor of juniper and its incredible ability to pair well with wild game.
- Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin
What would this list be without something bacon-wrapped?
- Char-Grilled Venison Tenderloin with Smoky Chipotle Rub and Three-Herb Chimichurri
Giving your game meat a subtle smokiness and pairing it with a bright, herbaceous sauce is a sure-fire way to impress your fellow deer hunters…
- Maple Juniper Venison Loin with Chocolate Infused Red Wine Jus, Leek and Potato Mash
Chocolate and meat? We know, you think we’re crazy, but listen up – this pairing could change your life.
Check out all the great recipes at Wide Open Spaces.
Image via: Rufus’ Food and Spirits Guide
Read More: Top 6 Venison Tenderloin Recipes (wideopenspaces.com)