Online Harvest Reporting
California Freshwater Fishing
Now, it is easier than ever to report your harvest:
- Report your harvest online, using the Online License Service at wildlife.ca.gov/reportcards; or
- Return your report card via mail to the address printed on the report card.
Important Information – Read before you report online
- Accurate and complete data is required. If you report online, all entries on the report card must be entered in the electronic form, including sport fishing reports of activity where no catches were made.
- Submission of report card data online must be completed within 20 minutes to avoid a system time out.
- Sport fishing report cards may be reported online only after the last day of the report card’s validity.
- If you report online, you do not need to mail in your report card. You will be issued a report confirmation number. After reporting, please retain your report card for 90 days for survey purposes and write your report confirmation number on it. Once a report card has been reported, it may no longer be used in the field.