Legal Dove Hunting
It is legal to hunt doves on, over or from…
- Lands or areas where seeds or grains have been scattered solely as the result of normal agricultural operations, which include normal agricultural harvestings, normal agricultural post-harvest manipulations, or normal agricultural practices.
- Lands planted by means of top-sowing or aerial seeding where seeds have been scattered solely as the result of a normal agricultural planting, a planting for agricultural soil erosion control, or a planting for post-mining land reclamation.
- Lands or areas where grain or feed has been distributed or scattered solely as the result of the manipulation of an agricultural crop or other feed on the land where grown.
- Standing crops.
- Lands planted as wildlife food plots, provided the seed is planted in a manner consistent with Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service recommendations for the planting of wildlife food plots. In states without Cooperative Extension Service recommendations for the planting of food plots, the seed must be planted in accordance with Extension Service guidelines for producing a crop.
- Lands planted as pasture improvements or for the purpose of grazing livestock. (The Fish and Wildlife Service will not make a distinction between agricultural fields planted with the intent to gather a crop and those planted without such intent provided the planting is carried out in a manner consistent with the recommendations of State Extension Specialists).
- Standing or manipulated natural vegetation.
- A blind or other place of concealment camouflaged with natural vegetation.
- A blind or other place of concealment camouflaged with vegetation from agricultural crops, provided your use of such vegetation does not expose, deposit, distribute or scatter grain or other feed. You should be aware that seeds or grains from such vegetation could create a baited area.
For further clarification, see www.fws.gov/le/huntfish/whatislegal.htm.
Debug Report :
( In-case you see this you have some problem kindly used this data to report me or fix things yourself remember in always here to help. )
exception 'Exception' with message 'GAPI: Failed to request report data. Error: "usageLimitsuserRateLimitExceededUnregUser Rate Limit Exceeded. Please sign uphttps://code.google.com/apis/console"' in /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/494198/www.eregulations.com/web/content/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-popular-posts/gapi.class.php:218
#0 /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/494198/www.eregulations.com/web/content/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-popular-posts/google-analytics-popular-posts.php(361): gapi->requestReportData('38260418', Array, Array, Array, 'ga:pagePath=~^/...', '2013-04-25', '2013-05-25', 1, '9')
#1 /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/494198/www.eregulations.com/web/content/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-popular-posts/google-analytics-popular-posts.php(306): GoogleAnalyticsPopularPosts_widget_output('alabama2011/.')
#2 /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/494198/www.eregulations.com/web/content/wp-content/themes/twentyten/eregs_pageSplash.php(520): GoogleAnalyticsPopularPosts_view('alabama2011/.', true)
#3 /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/494198/www.eregulations.com/web/content/wp-includes/template-loader.php(47): include('/mnt/stor3-wc2-...')
#4 /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/494198/www.eregulations.com/web/content/wp-blog-header.php(16): require_once('/mnt/stor3-wc2-...')
#5 /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/494198/www.eregulations.com/web/content/index.php(17): require('/mnt/stor3-wc2-...')
Conservation Partner Advertisements: The Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources allows appropriate advertising in its annual regulation guides in print and online, in order to defray or eliminate expenses to the state, and support enhanced communications with Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources Constituents. Through a unique partnership with J.F.Griffin Publishing, LLC & eRegulations.com, ‘Conservation Partners’ have been established that pay for advertising in support of the regulations both in print and online. The Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources neither endorses products or services listed or claims made; nor accepts any liability arising from the use of products or services listed. Advertisers interested in the Conservation Partners program should contact J.F.Griffin/eRegulations.com directly at 413-884-1001,
This is not the full law. Consult the Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources for further details. All persons are reminded that the statutes, code and regulations are the legal authorities.
J.F. Griffin Media reaches 9,000,000 sportsmen every year through our print and digital publications. We produce 30 hunting and fishing regulation guides for 15 state agencies. For advertising information, please visit: www.jfgriffin.com