FROM THE Hunting & Fishing

Hunting & Trapping

 All persons hunting on private lands of another must have written permission from the landowner with few exceptions. Hunting by the aid of bait is illegal in Alabama. All required hunting and fishing licenses must be in possession when hunting or fishing.

FROM THE 2015 Alabama Hunting & Fishing Digest

Hunting Laws and Regulations

You may not hunt or discharge a firearm within 50 yards of the right-of-way of any public road, highway, or railroad with a centerfire rifle, a shotgun using slugs or shot larger than ­number four (4) shot or a muzzle loading rifle .40 caliber or larger...

FROM THE Ohio Hunting Regulations

Seasons & Dates

 A recent change in the U.S. Fish and Wildlife’s process allows the proposal of waterfowl regulations to the Ohio Wildlife Council in January, earlier than past years. The Ohio Wildlife Council approved the 2016-2017 hunting seasons in April 2016.

FROM THE Oregon Game Bird Regulations

What's New in 2016-2017

Combined Baker, Grande Ronde, and Wallowa fall turkey hunts into one general season. Changed Blue Mountain fall controlled turkey hunt to a general season hunt. Changed Klamath WA hunt days and hours.

Welcome to is the exclusive home to official state hunting guides as well as freshwater and saltwater fishing guides.

Return to the home page
Conservation Partner Advertisements: The State allows appropriate advertising in its annual regulation guides in print and online, in order to defray or eliminate expenses to the state, and support enhanced communications with State Constituents. Through a unique partnership with J.F.Griffin Publishing, LLC &, ‘Conservation Partners’ have been established that pay for advertising in support of the regulations both in print and online. The State neither endorses products or services listed or claims made; nor accepts any liability arising from the use of products or services listed. Advertisers interested in the Conservation Partners program should contact J.F.Griffin/ directly at 413-884-1001,
J.F. Griffin reaches 20 million sportsmen every year through our print and digital publications. We produce 47 hunting and fishing regulation guides for 22 state agencies.
For advertising information, please visit: